If you are looking for information about my classroom you have found the right place. We have numerous exciting and educational things going on this year. We're looking forward to participating in fun, engaging projects and creative learning every day.

Friday, March 25, 2011

.: Pop, Pop, Pop :.

WSBT's I Love to Read Challenge
Shortly after distributing our assessment over measurement, Miss Boocher was happily surprised on Friday morning by members of WSBT22 and Teachers Credit Union. The classroom was flooded with numerous guests set on shocking Miss Boocher and presenting her with the I Love to Read Challenge Creative Teacher Award! Miss Boocher was thoroughly shocked, honored and humbled.  








Thank you WSBT22 and Teachers Credit Union for giving our students the I Love to Read Challenge! The I Love to Read Challenge reminds children, parents and teachers the significant impact reading has on a child's development, as well as the multiple avenues reading can open up. We are blessed to live in a community which fosters the joy of reading in such young, developing minds.
  


 I feel truly honored to be selected for this award. Teaching is not only my chosen profession, but my heartfelt passion. Although I am quite confident I will have a wonderful time in Disney World, nothing could trump the amazing feeling I get as I watch my students explore, discover and learn in their world. Children are quite literately our future. With great confidence, I can say the future looks amazingly bright in my classroom!




No comments:

Post a Comment